Tuesday, June 23, 2020

, , , , , ,

Stopmotion Skiing at Home - Philipp Klein Herrero




When avid skier Philipp Klein Herrero had to cancel a ski trip in the mountains, he decided to set up his GoPro and bring the mountains to him. The result: Freeride Skiing at Home. Filmed from above, this stop-motion short is a delightful escape from being stuck inside. He explains:
Just before the current health situation locked us in, I was about to go Freeriding with my family. It was supposed to be the big adventure of the year, the one I had been eagerly awaiting for a year. Therefore, the lockdown had me thinking about skiing the whole time, so I started to think how I could ski without leaving my living room…
I made this video to cheer up a little and spread positivity during these times.
top of the mountain
freeride skiing
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment